Grab The Love Auction Opportunity
No Longer The Last Resort, Now The Best Sales Tool Available!
Across the country, real estate professionals are increasingly turning to the auction as a winning marketing tool. If you properly qualify your situation as a potential auction scenario, you have an excellent chance at turning over a property quickly. In fact, auctioning a property in a “Hot” Seller’s market is absolutely the best way to sell the property! The auction sale price often exceeds the estimated sale price in a “Hot” Seller’s market. In addition, the auction sale has no contingencies and closes in 30+/- days following the auction. Imagine, a traditional listing sale that has dragged out and died due to a contingency and having to go back on the market months later when the market has cooled off! Remember the old saying… ”strike when the market is hot”.
Auctions offer Sellers and Buyers new options, enhance your image as a full-service professional, expose the property to a wide market of potential Buyers, and turn profits for you and your firm. Plenty of revenue-producing roles are available in the auction process. Broker/Agents will earn commissions equal to or greater than commissions derived from a traditional sale without dealing with the delay of contingent contracts. Remember, the entire process from Listing to Closing is super fast …Listing to Auction day is usually only 30 days. Auction day to Closing (Broker/Agent Payday) is usually 30 days.. the total Auction process is 60 days! You don’t have to become an auctioneer to benefit. You can earn a fee as a referring agent/broker, a cooperating agent or a listing agent. However, you participate, you will add one more marketing weapon to your reserves of professional techniques.
Love Auctions & Broker/Agents
We are auctioneers and realtors and understand that our job is to advise people on the best way to market their property. We are not in competition with Broker/Agents for their customers, we are here to assist Broker/Agents much like a mortgage lender, appraiser and/or a closing company. We know it takes a high level of trust on a Broker/Agent’s part to make any recommendations to your client. We are here to earn the trust of all Broker/Agent’s and are glad to answer any questions you may have.
Keep Your Listings
Never lose a listing again. We want Broker/Agents to keep their listings and to educate their Sellers and Buyers about the Love Auction platform opportunity in the early stages of their relationship. By offering a 60-day auction sales option to the traditional listing approach, Broker/Agents expand their likelihood for success by leveraging our marketing campaigns and vetted network of qualified Buyers.
We Treat Broker/Agents Like Gold!!!
We enjoy the opportunity to partner with Broker/Agents and we not only protect commissions on both sides, we offer a generous commission to any Broker/Agent who works with us. Broker/Agents will earn commissions equal to or greater than commissions derived from a traditional sale without dealing with the delay of contingent contract. Love Auctions knows firsthand that Broker/Agent partners are essential to any real estate transaction. Broker/Agents know the dynamics of their Seller and Buyers, the community and have a clear understanding of current market conditions. The Broker/Agent is worth their weight in gold in a Love Auction transaction. We are happy to discuss the commission structure when we know more about the property being sold.
Love Auctions provides an abundance of information about the property being auctioned to satisfy all questions that a prospective Buyer may have. We firmly believe in providing total transparency with Broker/Agents and to Sellers and Buyers will eliminate any hesitation to participate in any of our auctions.
We leave “no stone unturned” and remove all the “unknowns” from of the Auction process. In addition to the customary information provided to prospective Buyers in a traditional listing (professional photographs, tax records, utility information and floor plans, etc.) Love Auctions also provides prospective Buyers with much more. Love Auctions will provide; a property inspection report, termite inspection report, radon test report, a plat map, title and lien search along with ample access to the property for in-depth inspections prior to the auction. All informational reports and services are provided by reparable third-party professionals at no cost to prospective Buyers.
Get Involved & Earn Commissions Equal To Or Greater Than Commissions Derived From Traditional Sales
Broker/Agents Can Refer Clients
A real estate Broker/Agent can refer a Seller to Love Auctions and receive a referral fee. The referring Broker/Agent is instrumental in explaining the entire Love Auction platform to a Seller and/or a Buyer, however, a referring Broker/Agent is not directly involved or participates in the overall auction process. A Broker/Agent who refers a Seller or Buyer to Love Auctions will earn a generous commission subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Love Auctions Referral Agreement. A referral fee will be paid at the closing.
Be A Cooperating Broker/Agent For Sellers
A cooperating Broker/Agent who represents a Seller and has a traditional sales listing agreement in place can earn a co-op fee. The cooperating Broker/Agent must introduce the Seller to Love Auctions, assist in the auction documentation and be directly involved with the Love Auctions auction process to facilitate a successful auction.
A Broker/Agent who procures a Seller for Love Auctions and is directly involved with assisting the Seller with all aspects of auction process will earn a generous commission subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Love Auctions Cooperating Broker Agreement. A Co-op fee will be paid at the closing.
Be A Cooperating Broker/Agent For Buyers
A cooperating Broker/Agent who represents a Buyer can earn a co-op fee. The cooperating Broker/Agent must introduce the Buyer to a specific Love Auction and register the potential Buyer with Love Auctions. A Broker/Agent who procures a Buyer for Love Auction and is directly involved with assisting the Buyer with all aspects of auction process will earn a generous commission subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Love Auctions Cooperating Broker Agreement. A Co-op fee will be paid at the closing.
Be A Listing Broker/Agent
A listing Broker/Agent works directly with Love Auctions to procure listings directly from Sellers and from other Broker/Agents. A listing Broker/Agent introduces the Sellers to Love Auctions and is directly involved with assisting the Seller with all aspects of Love Auctions process. A listing Broker/Agent will work together with Love Auctions to facilitate a successful auction.
A listing Broker/Agent who procures a Seller for Love Auctions and is directly involved with assisting the Seller with all aspects of auction process will earn a generous commission subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Love Auctions Listing Broker Agreement. A Listing fee will be paid at the closing.
Benefits to Broker/Agents
- Generates a list of ready, qualified Buyers
- Property is sold within 30+/- days of listing
- Properties are sold in “As Is” condition, No contingencies!
- Collect top commissions paid QUICKLY!
- Love Auctions pays TOP DOLLAR COMMISSIONS!!!
- Offers clients and customers new selling and purchasing options
- Increases revenue and market share
- Develops a new market niche
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value
- Exposes the property to many potential purchasers
- Auctions bring people in to look at all your listings, not just the auction listing
- Successful auctions result in referrals and return business
- Brooker/Agents can earn commissions as referring agent/broker, cooperating agent/broker, or as the listing agent/broker
Benefits to Sellers:
- Buyers come prepared to buy;
- A quick sale reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes & maintenance;
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value;
- Exposes the property to many pre-qualified prospects;
- Accelerates the sale;
- Creates competition among Buyers – auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale;
- Requires potential Buyers to pre-qualify for financing;
- The Seller knows exactly when the property will sell;
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings;
- Takes the Seller out of the negotiation process;
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility.
Benefits to Buyers:
- Properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding;
- The Buyer knows the Seller is committed to sell;
- Buyers determine the purchase price;
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods;
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property;
- Purchasing and closing dates are known;
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other Buyers;
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence packet.